I thought I would chime in with my "feeder report"; LOTS of birds today and that
may be because of the substantial amount of snow on the ground but I did a
couple of counts today and at one 10 minute period this afternoon I had
 white throated sparrows,  juncos,  gold finches,  Purple finches,  Carolina wrens,
bluejay,  starlings,  doves,  downy woodpeckers,  Northern flicker,  red bellied
WP, male and female cardinals, blackcapped chickadee , tufted titmouse  and 3
Fox sparrows (red variety)!  ( I had one fox sparrow yesterday and it brought 2
friends today).  I have NEVER seen my yard so busy with birds!  it was GREAT!!!
Birding is addictive I am finding!!  My labs thought I was NEVER going to walk
them b/c I could not tear myself away from watching the front and back yard!  I
also took LOTS of photos!

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/