Again, yesterday I had 26 sp. for the day. The usual suspects showed plus a
large group from the 'keg' of 200 blackbirds that have been in the area. Among
the mix of Grackles and Starlings were at least one Brown-headed Cowbird WRu,
1 Brewer's Blackbird WRr, and 5 Red-winged Blackbirds. This is the first winter I
remember seeing a Brown-headed Cowbird, as well as the Brewer's.

The N. Mockingbird showed up and both Barred Owls were see causing quite a
stir.  Also had 11 male and 8 female Cardinals, 2 Brown Creepers and the
female Hairy WP.

Margy Terpstra
Kirkwood, St. Louis CO, MO