There are so many good stories/memories on this very rare bird sighting of
the REDA Smew in 2001 I hate to see them fall way down the listServe. Please
post your stories/memories also on the ASM Facebook page. Click the
Discussions tab. I've collected what has been posted so far but might have
missed a couple.  Oh! ... and be sure to post on the listServe so those
without Facebook can enjoy these memories also.

If you are not on Facebook and would like your Smew memory added there, note
in your post or let me know off list.

Al Smith
Bridgeton, St. Louis County
http://www.photosbyat.com