There has been a very few visiting out feeders lately, but today we probably had about 100 birds of several species coming in to the feeders. More noticeably were the AMERICAN GOLDFINCHES and PINE SISKINS (about 40 and 10, respectively). Also lots of DARK-EYED JUNCOS. Some of the others were, DOWNY WOODPECKER, RED-BELLIED WOODPECKER, BACK-CAPPED CHICKADEE, WHITE-BREASTED NUTHATCH, HOUSE FINCH, HOUSE SPARROW and NORTHERN CARDINAL. Also, had an "Oregon" race drop by. Here is a photo I took through our glass patio doors of the goldfinch and siskin.

http://www.birdforum.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=304395&d=1295627581

Larry Lade
Saint Joseph, MO
ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/