Today there's been a mixed flock of at least 25 White-C and White-T sparrows scratching furiously under the feeder.  Today and tomorrow are the days I'm doing a Feeder Watch count and when those birds are head down, tail to viewer, they are VERY difficult for me to count separately!!   To my eye, the juveniles have very similar patterns on the back.   There is/was one Harris in the group, also.   A Mockingbird came to drink, but didn't harass the other birds - not like last Spring!

A Wethington
Mt Vernon, MO
Lawrence Co.