Excuse me, please. I forgot to sign my last message.

Jo Ann Eldridge, Kearney
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Jo Ann Eldridge
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 10:12 PM
Subject: Re: ORANGE-CROWNED WARBLER, CHILLICOTHE, LIVINGSTON CO.

Steve's Orange-crowned Warbler reminded me of something I didn't take time to report last week. I believe it was last Wednesday, the 5th of Jan., that I was so surprised to see a Yellow-rumped Warbler (just one) near our wooded lot here in Kearney. It was probably in the 1990's when we had 5 that stayed late in December feeding on the Bayberry bushes next to the east side of house. When the berries were gone, so were the warblers.