Swans are being seen along U Highway north of Cole Camp about .3 of a mile north of the railroad tracks.  They are feeding in a corn field about .1 of mile north of a large white house on the west side of the road.  I assume they are Trumpeters from the advice in B. Jacobs book of Missouri birds, but we could not get close enough to see the bills.
If you want more information, please contact me.  They have been seen in this location for several days.
Marge

Marge Lumpe
P. O. Box 448
Cole Camp, MO 65325