About 11:20 am, I took the dog outside and heard the Brewer's Blackbird
calling loudly several times, so it was still around for awhile.  My husband,
Dan, said he had a female Purple Finch at one of the feeders while I was gone,
of course...

Margy Terpstra
Kirkwood, St. Louis CO, MO

On Fri, 14 Jan 2011 10:51:57 -0600, Margy Terpstra
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>This morning, while scanning that mixed flock of Grackles and Starlings, I
saw a
>lone Brewer's Blackbird near the feeders. This is yard bird #142 for us. No
Red-

http://mobirds.org/