just got back from walking my labs along the trail  and in the forum wetlands
area; on the way back, I spotted a Great blue heron with one of its wings hanging
down and it did not move or try to fly; I called MDC here in Columbia but anyone
have any ideas on rehabs for herons?  to locate:  go to the twin lakes park, walk
around the lake starting at the western most parking lot, walk under the bridge
and keep walking along side Hinkson; on the west side of Hinkson are homes.. at
the 4th home, look down on the east shore on the ice , there is also a dead tree
hanging out over the stream on the east shore...that is where the heron was.
also saw the mature Bald Eagle today and a Pileated woodpecker.

Carol Weston
Columbia, MO