Yesterday, the 10th, there were 5 gulls on the ice at the Forum nature area; I did
not have my camera/long lens nor binoculars just a point/shoot so could not tell
details well, esp. in the heavy snow but I think one was a ring-billed gull.  Did not
see the Bald Eagle that hangs out in this area in the winter but it was late
morning so not the usual time to see it.  Juncos, bluejays, cardinals and white
throated sparrows in abundance in bordering underbrush.

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/