I am NEW to this list serve and I am a novice birder but I want to interject
something here about the Texas trip info; I am enjoying it and finding it very
educational; the birds that are listed are , in most cases, new species  I have
never heard of so its sending me to my birding guides and its giving me ideas of
where to go for vacations ;  I would like to personally hear more reports of places
to visit  from other birders too and perhaps there is another venue for that but
just as I am grabbing my guides for Edge's birds, i am also doing it for birds you
talk about on the listserve.  My final thoughts are, species do not stay within the
confines of state boundaries so the more we learn from one another , the more
educated we become, then the more powerful we become as a voice for bird
conservation.