For upcoming travels to Texas, a more comprehensive daily Texas bird report can be easily accessed at:

www.birdingonthe.net      click on 'Regional/Specialty', then scroll down to Texas.

There you can read about the Rufous-capped Warbler, Gray Flycatcher, Black-legged Kittiwake, etc. as well as all the other birds listed in Edge's vacation blog.

As birders and travelers, we all share an interest in birds globally, but is Mobirds really the appropriate venue for daily Texas reports?  It seems to me the Texas bird list (or Facebook?) would be better choices.

Enough said by me - perhaps the Mobird listowners will choose to weigh in.

Cheers,

Chris Hobbs
Shawnee, KS

--