From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Chase Darr
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2011 9:45 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RFI: G-C Sparrow @ Linn, MO

I'm sure most everyone would do this, but do please keep updating on the
presence of the Golden-Crowned Sparrow and Spotted Towhee.  I couldn't make
it down this week because of work, but am planning to make a weekend trip if
it persists.

If you don't feel like cluttering the listserv, you can always e-mail me off
list.

Many thanks to those who have posted.  I'm really glad the bird has stuck
around so long.  It gives me hope I may yet get to see it!

-Chase
Columbia, Boone Co., MO

http://mobirds.org/

http://mobirds.org/