My girlfriend and I are visiting a friend in Jekyll Island/St. Simons,
Georgia for the next few days (I may be able to get time off for
birding through good behavior).  I would appreciate any input as to
good places to visit in the area for good winter birding.  I'll take
replies off-list at [log in to unmask]  I have a nice pair of binocs,
but no scope (in case that makes a difference in locals).

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.

Good Birding,
Tom Luhring

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/