An Orange-crowned Warbler showed up at my backyard feeders at 5 O'clock this
evening. It moved around from the Sunflower, to the Finch Seed, and to the
Peanut feeder. I had been watching last couple days with the Cold and Snow for
something different, but had only seen the regulars until this little guy came
in. Not near as rare as a Golden-crowned Sparrow! - but pretty unusual for North
Mo. in January!  Hope it survives - supposed to be -20 WC by morning!

So now I have seen two other Warblers for the Year before any Yellow-rumps!

Keep watching those feeders!

Steve Kinder

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/