Call for Article Submissions
Focus on German Studies, vol. 18
Deadline: February 11, 2011

Focus on German Studies is an annually published journal which
features the original scholarship of graduate students. We are
currently seeking articles for publication in our 18th volume due out
next summer. Focus casts as broad a net as possible, encouraging
publication on all aspects of German Studies to reflect the varied
intellectual engagement and research conducted by graduate students.
Submissions are accepted in English and German.

Articles should be 10-25 pages in length, double spaced and MLA
formatted. Submissions as an MS Word e-mail attachment are preferred.
Articles should be prepared without your name or university
affiliation attached.
On a separate cover sheet include your name,
university, and contact information.

Inquiries and submissions can be forward to:

Focus on German Studies
ATTN: Paper Submissions, Joshua Arnold
University of Cincinnati ML 0372
Cincinnati, OH 45221-0372
USA
Email: [log in to unmask]

Additional information is available on our website at:
http://www.artsci.uc.edu/collegedepts/german/focus/submissions.aspx

We also publish book reviews. Possible reviewers can get a book from
our pre-selected book list at the following link or can choose their
own book. We are able to provide reviewer's copies at no charge to the
reviewer.
http://www.artsci.uc.edu/collegedepts/german/focus/reviewers.aspx

Books should be recent (publication date 2010 or 2011) and relate to
the field of German Studies. They should not exceed 4 pages (MS word
double-spaced). The deadline is Feb 1, 2011. Inquiries and submissions
should be made to the address below:

Focus on German Studies
ATTN: Book Reviews – Wesley Jackson
Department of German Studies
University of Cincinnati, OH 45221-0372, USA

Email: [log in to unmask]

--
Joshua Arnold, Editor-in-chief
Wesley Jackson, Book Review Editor