Hi Paul and Mobirders,
I asked yesterday, Dec 28, and the WWCR is no longer being seen in Platte Co. It has been several days since it was last seen at my coworker's house.

Happy birding, Ruth Simmons Lee's Summit, Jackson Co., MO [log in to unmask] "A nation behaves well if the natural resources and assets which one generation turns over to the next are increased and not impaired in value." (Theodore Roosevelt)

Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 18:48:29 -0800
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Status - White-winged Crossbill
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi Ruth,

Do you know if the White-winged Crossbill is still showing up in Platte County?

Paul

Paul Habiger
Kansas City, Missouri

I have not seen the LEGO since Mon. so it looks like it was a one day wonder. I am working tomorrow, but will look before I leave, then again Christmas morning. Maybe with the snow, he will show up for the KC count.