On the way to the store Lois and I chased the Dark-morph Red-tailed Hawk
I've been seeing by the airport fence. I first saw it about a week ago, so
it's been staying around.
http://www.photosbyat.com/photos/1141840303_JPGhL-L.jpg
It sits on the fence just west of Fee Fee Road on Natural Bridge and also
perches in the trees across the road. It flew to a tree at the top of the
hill on Fee Fee, the tree might be part of Hickory Woods CA or very close to it.

Gallery: Too dark and hazy for quality photos, no speed, will try again when
sun comes out.
http://www.photosbyat.com/gallery/15262140_NrwC9
Click the "Map This" button upper right in gallery to see GoogleEarth locations.

Al Smith
Bridgeton, St. Louis County
http://www.photosbyat.com
http://MoBirds.smugmug.com  (admin)