I have not seen the LEGO since Mon. so it looks like it was a one day wonder. I am working tomorrow, but will look before I leave, then again Christmas morning. Maybe with the snow, he will show up for the KC count.

Happy birding, Ruth Simmons Lee's Summit, Jackson Co., MO [log in to unmask] "A nation behaves well if the natural resources and assets which one generation turns over to the next are increased and not impaired in value." (Theodore Roosevelt)