I'm having nothing as interesting as all that, but I was just watching a small flock of grackles and starlings, with a few immature red-winged blackbirds, wandering around the feeders, birdbath and pond. The imm. r-w blackbirds were kinda cute! Still watching for a pine siskin....friends within a mile of here have had them.

Happy Holidays to all!

Susan Eaton
Kirkwood, St. Louis CO., MO