Hi folks!
Just a reminder that the Weldon Spring Christmas Bird count in St. Charles County MO and parts of St. Louis County takes place this Sunday, Jan. 2. We will meet at 8AM at Busch Headquarters. You can register and pay your $5 online too. If you'd like to receive an area assignment and miss the meeting, [log in to unmask]">email me off list and I'll send you all in the info.

If you can't spend the whole day, maybe you can watch your own feeder or somewhere in your own neighborhood. Zip codes 63017, 63006, 63005, 63303 are within the count circle.
Happy New Year!
Anne McCormack
Gardening with Binoculars