Randy

Have not looked at the map, but please give me the area that Nancy and I
have done the last couple of years.   Nancy will probably not participate,
but I will have an excellent birder, much better than me, with me who lives
in California.   We will do just the morning part as we both have to leave
sometime around noon.

Maybe the Fullers can do the east side across from Riverlands as they did
with us the first year.

John Solodar