I have not seen the LEGO since 9:30ish this morning, but at least once in the past week I have said to myself, "that's a really yellow goldfinch for this time of year." So I think it has been here at least one other time, but I just didn't pay attention to it. My boss is letting me go in to work late tomorrow so that I can watch for it. I will let you know.
If you are feeling adventurous and would like to come and help watch for it, let me know!

Happy birding, Ruth Simmons Lee's Summit, Jackson Co., MO [log in to unmask] "A nation behaves well if the natural resources and assets which one generation turns over to the next are increased and not impaired in value." (Theodore Roosevelt)

http://mobirds.org/