I have not seen the LEGO since 9:30ish this morning, but at least once
in the past week I have said to myself, "that's a really yellow
goldfinch for this time of year." So I think it has been here at least
one other time, but I just didn't pay attention to it. My boss is
letting me go in to work late tomorrow so that I can watch for it. I
will let you know.

If you are feeling adventurous and would like to come and help watch for it, let me know!

Happy birding,
Ruth Simmons
Lee's Summit, Jackson Co., MO

"A nation behaves well if the natural resources and assets which one
generation turns over to the next are increased and not impaired in
value."  (Theodore Roosevelt)

http://mobirds.org/