A WWCR is being seen in a sweet gum tree in the I-29/72nd St area of Platte Co. My co-worker has pictures of it. And this morning I had a Lesser Goldfinch, green-backed race, in my yard and at the water feature. Watch those feeders closely!!! And yes, I will document the LEGO!

Happy birding, Ruth Simmons Lee's Summit, Jackson Co., MO [log in to unmask] "A nation behaves well if the natural resources and assets which one generation turns over to the next are increased and not impaired in value." (Theodore Roosevelt)

http://mobirds.org/