A WWCR is being seen in a sweet gum tree in the I-29/72nd St area of Platte Co. My co-worker has pictures of it. And this morning I had a Lesser Goldfinch, green-backed race, in my yard and at the water feature. Watch those feeders closely!!! And yes, I will document the LEGO!

Happy birding,
Ruth Simmons
Lee's Summit, Jackson Co., MO

"A nation behaves well if the natural resources and assets which one
generation turns over to the next are increased and not impaired in
value."  (Theodore Roosevelt)

http://mobirds.org/