I have received several questions off-list about how to sign up for the new eBird Yard List function. I understand that many of you do have eBird yard lists, and in my earlier email I was referring to my yard being the only MO yard list utilizing the new listing function.

The easiest way to use this function is to log onto eBird, then go to View and Explore Data. From there you can click on "Yard List" on the right (it's in a box with green "New" labels). Once you click on that there should be a big green button on the right side of the screen that says, "Add a Yard." From there you just have to check off your yard's location from your eBird locations and you should be good to go.

Cheers,
Ryan
Columbia, Boone Co.

Ryan Douglas