Mary Anne and I sighted a male Spotted Towhee at Columbia Bottom CA.  The
Towhee was on the right side of the short trail between the parking lot and
the Missouri River.  The gravel parking lot is just over from the levee from
the gravel road that is gated for hunting.  The short trail is between the
gravel parking lot and the Mississippi River.  The Towhee was seen in low
vines on the north side (right side of trail when walking towards the
river).

Earlier we saw 14 Trumpeter Swans fly to an iced area near the "Bridge to
Nowhere".

On the asphalt trail near the visitor center we saw lots of sparrows;
White-crowned, White-throated, American Tree, Eurasian Tree, Song, Swamp,
Savannah, Fox, and Field.  On the same trail, we saw a Golden-crowned
Kinglet.

David & Mary Anne Marjamaa---