Neither Rich George or I saw the white winged scoter today, I got a glimpse of the longtailed duck off the fishing dock and another time just past the swallow houses just past the bottom of the BIG hill. Rich reports seeing two of the swans today. Thanks Julie for the report--I thought they had gone. I am very interested in Ryan Douglas' report of an immature golden eagle--I may have seen it a week ago but didn't know the heck what I was looking at. Fishing boats today were moving the ducks around and with the good weather a lot of people. I hope this doesn't cause a quick exodus.

http://mobirds.org/