Thanks, Ken. Yes, this is among the best I have come upon so far. Of course, the nabobs of negativity will find nothing good in it. Well, one can expect nothing from them except a constant, invariable put-down. It ceases to surprise.

Regards,
 CR

--- On Sun, 12/26/10, Ken Armstrong <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Another good find, CR, not very encouraging for those who build walls and fill them with minutiae that only buries the treasure. I wonder who the author is.

Ken A