John,

I'm working hard to make a public database that will benefit us all. The
alert system will be free for everyone with a delay of 4 hours or more. I
will have to ask a donation for those who want a realtime alert since the
costs of making this search engine and maintaining it, are very high. If I
would allow a system that everyone can invoke a realtime alert, the server
will crash right away.

Members of the VVOJ.NL, VVOJ.BE will get full access for free for one month,
but I can't ask you to become a member of a Dutch organization for
investigative reporters. So here's my idea: all members of this list will
get one month of full access to all options (december).  I will give you and
all others the mail address where you can apply.

Why am I doing this? I think we shouldn't be distracted by technical
problems to find the proper documents we want to investigate.  So I put a
lot of effort in special search operators like:

 origin: choose any source
 intitle: search in title
pub: search in publication date
class: search in classification (secret / confidential etc.)
rated: search in user rating
tag:  search in any tag in the cable

Will keep you all posted,

Henk van Ess