Hi Jan, wonderful!

Leo Sisti from Italy.

Of course I'm interested in Italian stories.

I already covered stories based on Wikileaks cables related to the
kidnapping of the Egyptian cleric Abu Omar, abducted by the Cia on 2003. The
cables were first published by Der Spiegel and I reported them. Mainly the
cables were tied to pressure put by the Us (especially by the
current Us  Secretary of Defense Robert Gates) on Berlusconi's cabinet to
influence the Milan investigation and trial.

What I don't have, and I'm looking for, are the cables related
to the role played by the cabinet run by Romano Prodi who acted the same way
of Berlusconi, or trying to put a spoke on prosecution's wheel.

The names of people and politicians involved are:

- Prodi Romano (cable dated June 2006
- D'Alema Massimo (cable dated April 6, 2007)
- Amato Giuliano and State Department legal adviser John Bellinger (cable
dated seprember 20, 2006)
- Castelli Roberto, former Justice minister with Berlusconi (cable dated
November 23, 2005)
- Spataro Armando, the Milan prosecutor of the Abu Omar's abduction

A for the rest, I'm interested in Italian stories, especially on Berlusconi.
The Italian media reported many news on the personal business relationship
between Berlusconi and Putin. But I think there are many other cables
related to Berlusconi.
Thanks for your help!

Leo Sisti

+39 348 710 8797 cellphone