Von: [log in to unmask]
Datum: 20.12.2010 20:32
An: <[log in to unmask]

Betreff: [GLOBAL-L] Aftenposten, Norway has all Wikileaks cables

Hello!

Daily Aftenposten, Norway, has since
last week had access to all 251.287 cables.

We are pumping out lots of Norwegian related stories every day, on paper
and online.

What international stories do you suggest we should search for?

Most of our coverage here (Norwegian
text):
http://www.aftenposten.no/nyheter/uriks/wikileaks/

Jan Gunnar Furuly