Since first time we disscuss about and then supporting wikileaks, for
what we believe thats importan and crucial thing related to our work
for investigative journalism, but untill now i could not access any
singgle documen or cable form wikileaks related to Jakarta affair,

Any body could help me to find it, thank

--
Kaka Suminta
http://bengkelpena.com