Dear colleagues,

Exciting news for those who want to investigate the Wikileaks/Cablegate
documents.

We teamed up with http://rpgp.org/cable/ which will merge into my new
initiative Cablesearch.

Cablesearch is the first project of the European Center for Computer
Assisted Research, www.eccar.org (Digital Diggers).

The new search engine will have:

- alerts
Notify me when a cable of embassy X is published
Notify me when new documents are published
Notify me when Cameroon, Dutch or any other keyword occurs in a document
that just has been published

Use quotation marks, - and intitle:

And more!

It will help you to search for your own country specific needs. Will tell
you when it's up and running. I expect it to be working in 4 days.

Henk van Ess
www.searchbistro.com