     Today I got an excellent look at an immature harris Sparrow after it hit our picture window. It was my first of the year. Tharnsgiving day  approximately 2000 Snow geese landed on a corn field near Lebanon. Today a Turkey Vulture  flew over our house   Lester Pannellhouse .                                                                                                                                                   Today

http://mobirds.org/