The date for the Weldon Spring Christmas Bird Count is Sunday, Jan. 2. The count circle includes some of the best land-birding in our area: Busch Wildlife Conservation Area, Weldon Spring CD, (St. Charles County), Babler State Park and some parts of Chesterfield in St. Louis Co. Beginners as well as experienced birders are welcome! Contact me for a pre-assigned area, or just meet us at Busch Wildlife HQ at 8:00 AM.

Check out Webster Groves Nature Study Society's Facebook page for info on other Christmas Bird Counts in eastern Missouri
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=150365395220&ref=ts

Anne McCormack
http://sites.google.com/site/neverenoughnature/
http://gardeningwithbinoculars.blogspot.com/