Hello all,

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I just wanted to pass along the word that the Clarence Cannon NWR CBC will be held on 12/30 (a Thursday) this year. As is becoming the tradition Scott will be out of the country and I will be in Colorado until a few days prior so if you have any interest at all please contact myself ([log in to unmask] or 720 291-3989) or Bruce ([log in to unmask] or 636 528-6544) as soon as possible to better assign groups to the available areas. You do not have to commit early as we know people holiday plans are often evolving but just a heads up that you would be interested in helping would be greatly appreciated.

This count includes Clarence Cannon NWR, BK Leach Conservation Area, Prairie Slough Conservation Area, Norton Woods Conservation Access, Red's Landing Wildlife Management Area in Illinois, Batchtown Division of Two Rivers NWR in Illinois, many roads in the bottoms and uplands outside of Elsberry, as well as a number of private lands we have access to. So there is ALOT of quality ground to cover and so any help is very much appreciated!

Thanks and hope everyone has a great holiday and CBC season!

Eric Schuette
Broomfield CO/Troy MO

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/