Well, the snow buntings were EXACTLY in the place described--just when the jetty turns west at Long Branch Marina. There were 5 again--not very skittish either. These were lifers for both my husband and me!

Then about 15 mile north of Macon on Hwy. 63, there were Cackling Geese on a small pond on the east side of the highway. It was great to compare them to a Greater Canada--side by side. Another lifer for both of us!

What a great way to end the Thanksgiving weekend!

Debbie and David Nichols
Kirksville, MO
Adair County