Sorry everyone, I had been up since about 3:00am and birded Squaw Creek all
day.  I was exhausted and made a bad call.  They were Horned Grebes, the
head was all wrong for Red-Necked Grebe.  Also, the sun was going down
which caused me to miss a few details.

Hope I didn't cause anyone to head out to see them.  Just got up and was
worrying about my ID when I had a clearer head.

I will definitely be more careful in the future.

Thanks,
Keith Brink
Liberty, MO