Allan,

Thank you for the correction.  It's good to see a great idea getting
beyond Missouri!

And Missouri birders, if you haven't birded Arkansas, you've missed
meeting some friendly birders and some fine birding and beautiful
places--Buffalo Creek Demonstration Area for Red-cockaded Woodpecker,
also found on the east side of the state; Petit Jean SP for warblers
in the spring, Millwood Lake for southern water birds like Anhinga
(and a Rock Wren once), Lake Dardanelle for winter waterfowl
(including Tufted Duck a couple of winters), Holla Bend NWR...I'm
starting to think about a road trip south!

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/