The date for the Weldon Spring Christmas Bird Count is Sunday, Jan.
2. The count circle includes some of the best land-birding in our
area: Busch Wildlife Conservation Area, Weldon Spring CD, (St.
Charles County), Babler State Park and some parts of Chesterfield in
St. Louis Co. Beginners as well as experienced birders are welcome!
Contact me for a pre-assigned area, or just meet us at Busch Wildlife
HQ at 8:00 AM.

Check out Webster Groves Nature Study Society's Facebook page for
info on other Christmas Bird Counts in eastern Missouri
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=150365395220&ref=ts

Anne McCormack
http://sites.google.com/site/neverenoughnature/
http://gardeningwithbinoculars.blogspot.com/