St. Louis Audubon will be sponsoring a trip to Columbia, MO on Saturday, November 13th.  We will be joined and led by members of the Columbia Audubon Society.  This is an all day trip.  We will visit Little Dixie Lake CA, the University of MO's Bradford Farm, and Eagle Bluffs CA.  We will meet at the rest area just past mile marker 199 on Highway 70 at Wright City at 6:00 am and caravan from there.  We will stop at a warm lunch spot and hope to depart Columbia in time to return to the rest area by 6:00 pm.

This is an opportunity to bird some of the best locations in central Missouri with expert birders from those areas.  Birds seen on this trip in the past include:  Common Loon, Short-eared Owls, American Pipit, LeConte's Sparrow,  and Lapland and Smith's Longspurs.

If you are interested in joining us, please e-mail me at the address below before Wednesday, November 10th.  All birders are invited, members or non-members, and there is no fee.  This is also a valuable trip for beginners or birders new to the area.

Reservations:  [log in to unmask]

Pat Lueders, St. Louis Audubon