Field trips this week (the last ones scheduled for November):

November 16, Tuesday morning--ESPECIALLY FOR BEGINNERS!  But all birders welcome!
ROCK BRIDGE MEM. STATE PARK, Boone Co.
Leader:  Edge Wade  445-6697, [log in to unmask]
Meet:  8:30 at the Devil’s Ice Box parking lot on Hwy. 163 in the park. End about 10:00.
We will look for Winter Wren and other wintering species as we walk the parking lot and trails.

November 20, Saturday morning
WHETSTONE CREEK CA, Callaway Co.
Leader:  Edge Wade  445-6697, [log in to unmask]
Meet:  8:30 at Patricia’s Supermarket parking lot on I-70 Drive SE and Keene St.
Lunch will be at Marlene’s in Williamsburg before our return to Columbia by 2:00.

Edge Wade
CAS Field Trip Coordinator