I just re-read the RSVP deadline.  Ignore it.  If you still want to come Saturday, let me know by tomorrow (Friday) afternoon.

Edge Wade
CAS Field Trip Coordinator

On Nov 11, 2010, at 10:43 AM, Edge wrote:

Please note the time of departure below AND that this is an R.S.V.P. trip.

November 13, Saturday  7:45-3:30--HABITAT POTPOURRI
LITTLE DIXIE LAKE CA, BRADFORD FARM, EAGLE BLUFFS CA, Callaway &  Boone Co.
This is a joint field trip with St. Louis Audubon Society.  We will meet them at Little Dixie Lake, bird there, then cavavan to Bradford Farm.  We will have lunch at a cafe (place to be determined), then go to Eagle Bluffs for the 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. period of wildlife viewing access.
R.S.V.P. email or phone by Tuesday, November 9.
Leader:  Edge Wade 445-6697, [log in to unmask]
Meet at the 63/AC commuter lot (southeast corner of US 63 and AC/New Haven Rd.) We will leave the lot at 7:45 a.m. to meet SLAS group at 8:00 a.m. at Little Dixie main lot on Rt. RA.

Edge Wade
CAS Field Trip Coordinator