Hey all,

After Sandy dropped us off at the parking lot at McBaine, I went over to the
wetland cells to see what was there.  I was met with a flock of ducks
containing ~6 Northern Pintails, 3 dingy Northern Shovelers, 4-5 Mallards,
~150 Gadwall, and ~130 Green-Winged Teal.

Most of the usual suspects for the creek side were seen/heard: Northern
Cardinals, Black-Capped Chickadee, White-Breasted Nuthatch, Red-Bellied
Woodpecker, Northern Flicker, Red-Tailed Hawk, and Red-Winged Blackbirds.

I had a lot of fun on the trip and it was great to put faces to names.  A
big thank you to all who worked toward putting this together as well as
those who came along and made the harsh wind bearable.

Cheers,
Chase
Columbia, Boone Co., MO