Chase, I can't make an intelligent analysis of the parentage of your
bird, but I do know that noting and musing over variations in Dark-
eyed Juncos could be a full-time occupation.   As in several species
of birds, they show an extremely wide variety. Supposedly some of the
variations serve to establish social hierarchy in flocks.  I will
say, given years of observations of DEJU at feeders in Kansas and
Missouri,  that your photo does not stand out as clearly unusual.
I'm accustomed, however, to being wrong about such things.

Good birding!
June Newman
Carrollton, MO