St. Louis Audubon is sponsoring a series of Nature Walks for Kids this year.
The walk this Sunday, November 14, will be at Creve Coeur Lake Memorial Park
at 10:00 am and should last until 12:00 pm.  The goal is for children to
learn about our amazing birds and their environment.  The walks will be led
by SLAS volunteers who are experienced in working with children.  All
children 6 and over (and their parents and grandparents) are invited to join
us.  You do not have to be members of St. Louis Audubon to participate.

Please wear comfortable walking shoes and bring your binoculars if you have
some.  Also remember to bring your own water, sunscreen and bug repellant if
necessary.  Reservations are not required, and we will walk unless there is
severe weather.  Picnic grounds are available if you want to bring your
lunch and stay after the walk and picnic.

We hope that you will take this opportunity to share our birds and nature
with your children and grandchildren.   Please pass this information on to
others that you know that have children!

For more information, contact Nikki Davenport, 314-566-3445 or

Mitch Leachman FOR Pat Lueders, Trip Coordinator, St. Louis Audubon

DIRECTIONS: From I-270 in St. Louis County, take the Dorsett Road exit west
to the "T" at Marine Avenue and turn right. At the base of the bluff, take
first left and follow the lot along the lake to the shelter at the
turn-around. We will meet near the picnic shelter.

Database version: 6.16280