Please note the time of departure below AND that this is an R.S.V.P.
trip.

November 13, Saturday  7:45-3:30--HABITAT POTPOURRI
LITTLE DIXIE LAKE CA, BRADFORD FARM, EAGLE BLUFFS CA, Callaway &
Boone Co.
This is a joint field trip with St. Louis Audubon Society.  We will
meet them at Little Dixie Lake, bird there, then cavavan to Bradford
Farm.  We will have lunch at a cafe (place to be determined), then go
to Eagle Bluffs for the 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. period of wildlife viewing
access.
R.S.V.P. email or phone by Tuesday, November 9.
Leader:  Edge Wade 445-6697, [log in to unmask]
Meet at the 63/AC commuter lot (southeast corner of US 63 and AC/New
Haven Rd.) We will leave the lot at 7:45 a.m. to meet SLAS group at
8:00 a.m. at Little Dixie main lot on Rt. RA.

Edge Wade
CAS Field Trip Coordinator