Myrna Carlton called today about a White-faced Ibis she was watching at Thompson River Wetland west of town. It was still there when Dianne and I went out later. It was feeding intensely on the south side of Hyw 190 where the water level have become very low. Some Killdeer, Snipe, and maybe some other shorebirds there too - difficult looking into the bright Sun at the time we were there.
 The WFIB was FOY for me as I had managed to miss them all year until now.

Later,
 Steve Kinder
 Chillicothe